Osprey Photography have a few simple terms and conditions of use and copyright.
- Cancellation Fee
A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost of scheduled photography will be incurred if:
- A booking is cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice.
- We are not able to access the property within 15 minutes of the time photography is booked to commence.
- The property is not prepared for photography, resulting in the need to reschedule. If we find the property ill-prepared for photography, we will contact the organiser of the booking to find out if we should reschedule, or proceed with photographing the property in its existing state.
Please contact us as soon as you can if there are extenuating circumstances or weather conditions resulting in a need to cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice. We completely understand that not everything is in your control, and would be happy to discuss whether the cancellation fee will or will not apply in your particular circumstances.
- Travel Fee
For properties located more than 30km from our office in Winthrop.
- Additional fee of $50 may apply.
- If you think your property might be outside this area we can check for you and let you know ahead of time if this fee will be incurred.
Osprey Photography continue to own copyright of all images supplied. Please let us know if you would like us to put together a custom quote for transfer of copyright of images supplied to a particular agency, company or individual. You can find out all the fine details of photographic copyright on the copyright.org.au website here.